Division: MachineGames | Department: Art | Location: Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is seeking an Environment Artist to join our team.
- Work together with members of the team to work out the scope of the environment art requirements for team assigned game content. (level production unit)
- Build, model and texture world art, detailed props and objects according to concepts, references and/or art direction.
- Create textures, for models and world space according to concepts, references and/or art direction.
- Implement lighting, post processing / environment settings in levels according to concepts, references and/or art direction. (if applicable to individual)
- To properly phys level for gameplay scripts implemented by gameplay designers.
- To build levels (world) according to concepts and walkthroughs with gameplay constraints such as positions and measurements in mind.
- You operate within given constraints.
- You take responsibility over your actions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines and efficient game development processes
- Passion for making great games
How to Apply