Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio's philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we're really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to assist our Production Director in managing the development of our new unannounced project.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the development of the project by providing support to the development team and ensure a close follow up of the associate producers
- Enable and oversee the planning and estimation process across the team to produce the overall plan for the game
- Supervise the team schedule, ensuring that milestones are met (delivery on time and with quality), tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are informed with a schedule adapted accordingly.
- Provide clear communication on the progress of the project (current and upcoming milestones)
- Drive the playtest strategy to get constructive feedbacks
- Ensure the coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc...)
- Team animation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fully fluent or native in English
Required skills and profile
- Expert in project coordination and management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resources allocation
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Experience defining and managing large project budgets
- Able to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about strategy games / video-games