Our award winning Total War developers are looking an experience UI/UX Artist to join the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished developer who will be able to work with our UI/UX and take it to the next level.
As an experienced UI/UX Artist on the team, you will apply your extensive design knowledge and work with your wider team to bring about optimal UI/UX designs. You will be interested in both aspects of the role and be a capable 2d artist to create skeuomorphic design elements. You will use your game knowledge in your work and have deep understanding of game interface conventions and mechanics and want to work on an evolving and challenging game series.
In each area you work on, you will be responsible for developing highly useable game experience and information design. Developing and implementing layouts and will also be key to this role. You will also create purely visual elements, skinning existing layouts and icon creation.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Proven UI/UX experience on at least one shipped title, or a very strong UI portfolio
- Ability to produce both wireframes and highly detailed final designs
- Demonstrate good use of typography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- An eye for quality UI/UX and be able to clearly communicate this
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and organised
- Excellent communication skills to work with an international team
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of the project
- Must be a creative and practical problem solver
- Gamer who plays a variety of genres
- Knowledge of either 3DS Max or Maya
- Knowledge of After Effects or another industry standard animation package
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.