Business Performance Manager - Marketing Candy Crush
We're looking for a passionate Business Performance Manager to join the Marketing team within Candy Crush in Stockholm!
Your role within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Data Scientists you will provide input to boost engagement and reach based on Marketing activities. You will build relationships with stakeholders including CRM Marketers, Brand Marketers, Game producers, Game business performance and Designers providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion the marketing of your games to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to the Senior Director Contact strategy, you will
* Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and identify new features to increase user engagement, retention and monetization;
* Work closely with the Studio Promotion Unit in Candy Crush to optimize marketing activities on CRM, Social Media and other large campaigns
* Own, together with marketers, the short- mid- and long-term Marketing strategy to ensure it maximizes reach and engagement;
* Use data to fine-tune and balance player's engagement, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for retention optimization;
* Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of Marketing activities;
* Foster strong relationships with your game team and the rest of Marketing to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets;
* Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking;
* Evolve envelopes and business models across multiple platforms for maximum effect;
* Share best practice across the Business Performance team.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
* Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e-commerce, online products/services or games
* Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue
* Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
* Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
* Strong relationship and influencing skills
* Solid understanding of the games industry
* A passion for casual games
The role requires occasional travel.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm - with all its urban delights and open spaces - holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it's one of the world's most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it'll yours to enjoy and explore.
Comprehensive relocation package
People come from all over the world to work with us, and we want every single one of them to feel at home. To do so, we help you out as much as we can with our relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here, the cost of shipping your gadgets or helping you with estate agents. See more about our relocation process at: https://jobs.king.com/benefits#relocation
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.