• Mobile & tablet games/apps development (Unity3D & C#)
• Fun games to teach children in China English language skills
• Currently staff in Sydney, Melbourne, UK & China.
• Join team of designers, programmers, animators, audio & QA
• Product released & gaining market share
Australian's or work visa holders preferred but visa sponsorship for the best candidates available.
Looking for a Software Development Project Manager to join a team of high-performing software developers to innovate, design, and build the best solution for our customers. This person must have strong knowledge and experience in project managing software development projects including mobile apps, web apps and desktop applications. Experience in agile methodologies, is required and having a Scrum Master Certification would be a plus. Working with our CTO, you will help advance our cutting-edge language teaching platform and digital products.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Define detailed technical requirements from high-level product descriptions
• Create time estimates and development schedules
• Manage execution of projects and release schedules through an Agile development process and in close collaboration with Product Manager
• Ensure a high quality of our software functionality and usability
• Foster collaboration across the development team to solve tough business problems
• 3+ years of management experience, leading a software development team
• 5+ years of experience with hands-on software development
• Excellent technical leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
• Experience with Jira or equivalent
• Ability to prioritise and multitask, work independently and show initiative
• Entrepreneurial and resilient – innovation is at the heart of our business so we need people who are flexible, open minded and love being challenged on their views
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games