We are looking to recruit a Affiliate Manager for the UK with razor-sharp skills in sales, with a high focus on acquiring new affiliates both on existing and in new markets. We are looking for a natural sales person with excellent people skills and an eye for sourcing new and existing affiliates and potential traffic sources. As Casumo's Affiliate Manager, you will manage and develop marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiate and restructure deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant. You will execute promotional strategies in line with media plans and brand priorities and be the point of contact for the affiliate marketing in the english speaking markets inside the Growth Marketing team. Affiliation in gaming is an increasingly competitive environment and to achieve a leading position (and to be an industry champion) results must be delivered every day. We believe that the right person can do wonders and magic in an affiliation role that can still be developed working within the broader marketing team reinforcing the cross-channel alignment.
What you will do
- Acquire new affiliates
- Identify new affiliate traffic potential
- Develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
- Analyze ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximization
- Understand and use Casumo's toolbox to invent marketing solutions to address Affiliate opportunities (such as marketing campaigns, material or technical solutions)
- Act quickly to take advantage of opportunities
- Apply best practices and learnings from other parts of the business.
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company. Try to get a view from external partners to refresh the knowledge.
- Build relevant activation strategies by affiliate channels
- Interact with internal/external partners to provide best affiliate service to (including creative, design and execution agent)
- Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts
- Previous experience in igaming affiliation is a plus
- Experience in media buying, SEO/SEM is a plus
- Plan, organize and execute exhibitions Casumo is taking part in around the world
Who we are looking for
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new channels of traffic and negotiate deals with new and existing partners to increase our Casumo's Affiliate footprint.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-4 years of experience working in a similar position ideally with industry experience
- An analytical mind and understanding of ROI optimisation in acquisition deal negotiations to ensure Casumo's activities at all times are commercially viable
- Exceptional negotiation skills and be confident in working in a team or a cross-functional environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, results oriented and takes pride in delivering top results.
- Creative and have the ability to communicate ideas and thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are key and where argument is king