Senior Game Network Programmer
We are looking for a talented individual to join our midcore team to deliver a new and innovative product to the mobile Market.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to work on the cutting edge of development and deliver something innovative and new, King Black Barcelona and this job is right for you.
It will be your responsibility to define, create and maintain the Network Architecture and as a core part of the team, help deliver a remarkable multiplayer experience for our users. This is not only limited to network programming, but as we have a highly creative and talented team, you will have the opportunity to help shape games and push the boundaries when it comes to game development.
Come join our fun loving team and experience what it is like to work on the cutting edge.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Drive and own the architecture, creation, and maintenance of the core Network Architecture in our up and coming midcore title
* Take an active part in game creation
* Help develop new and exciting features and help the game teams integrate network play to these
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues learn
* Work closely with the Tech Lead and Team on technical designs for the game
Skills to Create Thrills
You should have a great passion for games, but also for programming and problem solving. You should be excited about making games and wanting to figure out how games work and then sharing what you have found with the team. We want curious and analytical individuals who find discussions about the inner working of games and code interesting and intriguing.
Other skills for this role include:
* Proven experience in Network Gameplay development
* Familiarity with multiplayer concepts such as Prediction, Replication, Bandwidth and session Management etc.
* Experience in key programming languages, such as C++ or C#
* Familiarity with animation, physics and gameplay code in general
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* A good understanding of Unity and C# is a massive plus
* Having worked on gameplay directly, supporting core features of a game.
* Shipped a multiplayer game in Unity
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.