A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
C++ games programmers are involved in designing and implementing gameplay code, using 2D/3D engines and technologies on various mobile and/or gaming devices ( Android, iOS, Windows, etc ), developing tools for videogames creation and participating in the creation process along with the game design and art teams.
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place;
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound (if applicable);
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices;
- Document the code and design and share with the team.
- Very good skills in C++ and at least three years of experience in C++ programming;
- Previous experience in video game programming or other 2D/3D applications (homemade applications accepted);
- Previous experience in developing applications on mobile platforms Android/iOS ;
- Knowledge of graphic libraries ( OpenGLES 2.0/3.0/3.2+, Vulkan, Metal, Direct 3D) is a plus;
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools ( Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc ) or physics engines (Bullet/Havoc/ etc) is a plus;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies is a plus;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard