Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Development of new applications using advanced technologies.
Maintain, support and improve complex intranet applications:
➔ Reporting, ERP and CRM applications.
➔ Production tracking applications.
➔ Bug tracking applications.
Various custom applications for specific needs in support departments (Financial,
- Strong PHP and MySQL skills.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Self motivated and resourceful person.
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Symfony , Codeigniter or any other big PHP MVC framework is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus.
Why this job is cool:
- We do real applications, not web-sites. We make scalable, distributed decision support systems with rich self-service interfaces and complex logic.
- You'll become a data warehouse expert, and you'll be able to play with huge Tera - Petabyte sized databases, like nowhere else in Romania.
- You'll not be only a php / mysql dev. You'll have the chance to learn many other
- technologies like: Java / Python / Data warehousing / Spark / NoSql databases / and everything that is new and cool.
- Big international team with experimented developers, with a friendly attitude. Freedom to speak, think and express your ideas.
- We do a lot of cool, complex and interesting tasks. Every day you will have something new to learn and we have a focus on employee's personal development. The tasks are not limited only to writing functions or classes. You will be a part of each project from initiation to delivery.
- No ties, no corporatist thinking, no bossy attitude.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard