Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
www.gameloft.com / www.gameloft.ro
This is an exciting time as we are upgrading our data warehouse and we need you to join us in building a rock-solid foundation for our reporting tools that help our teams and our partners make critical business decisions.We are looking for a PHP/My SQL Reporting Developer that is ready to design flexible architecture and bring innovative ideas to the table. Is this you? Then apply!
- You will be in charge of developing a complete system of reporting tools, the core of Gameloft SHOP business decisions.The reporting system you will be responsible of is largely used for monetization strategies and sales performance. You will be:
- Participating in the design and implementation of our ETL systems Database design and optimization Data mining and data aggregation
- Closely interacting with the teams that generate the data
- Developing new features and updates for our reporting tools
- Maintaining the existing system and tools
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming Knowledge of PHP and SQL(preferably MySQL) for back-end development
- Very good communication skills, good level of English is a must
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness
- Rigorous, self motivated, fast learner and resourceful
- Experience with PHP/MySQL or database design and optimization is a plus
- Some relevant experience or a portfolio of projects you've worked on is a plus Why work for us? Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems that manipulate large quantities of information (>20M new rows of info daily).
Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication. Because we are a large, multi-national team on a journey to get better at what we do and we'd like to take you along.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard