Senior Manager, Compensation
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Senior Compensation Manager for Europe
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. And we aim to ensure that our benefits and compensation profiles fit our people – engaging, creative and smart.
EA’s Compensation Team focuses on developing innovative solutions to ensure we align pay with performance and stay market competitive. If you are ready to jump in, role up your sleeves and deliver exceptional solutions, consider joining us! We’ll need you to apply your knowledge, experience, analytical skills, and passion to a variety of organizational and employee level projects.
We are looking for an experienced partner to the business, can drive compensation programs, and has a passion for leading people. Reporting into the Sr. Director, Global Compensation, the Sr. Compensation Manager will lead team members to oversee all compensation management in the Europe region. This person will work in partnership with others in Total Rewards across EA and with local HRBPs. This individual will be responsible for the following:
Specific Areas of Responsibility Will Include
- Partner with the Corporate Compensation Team and the broader HR team in the development, design, and implementation of compensation programs and policies to support EA’s business strategy in Europe
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence compensation strategy within the specific client organizations
- Participate in global /compensation programs/policies development representing Europe
- Identifying market trends through annual analysis of market positions to ensure EA’s Compensation programs are competitive to attract and retain the best talents, delivering compensation guidance to local HR partners, managing compensation programs/tools where applicable.
- Lead the development of compensation analytics and improve the utilization of data
- Support annual salary increase budget development for the region
- Analyze pay gaps by business unit / location / employee demographics, etc.
- Present findings to HR partners/business and consult on creative ways to address gaps
- Identify relevant compensation surveys, and participate in completing the surveys.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service level of compensation programs.
Technical Skills and Experience required
For this role, we are seeking someone who is always learning and adapting, enjoys a challenge, and can step in immediately and contribute. We are also looking for the following qualifications for this role
- Progressive experience in compensation or related; experience of leading and managing people with a focus on results, coaching and career development
- Proficient in mining and reading data; to pay close attention to detail
- To hold a bachelor’s degree and/or advance degree in a quantitative field (includes Business, Finance, Accounting)
- Basic statutory knowledge associated with compensation matters in Europe
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Expert proficiency in Excel and data modeling tools; mid- to high-level proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Access
- Experience with Greater Insights or similar management tool
- The ability to work with a cross-functional team in a collaborative, matrixes environment
- To build and foster strong partnerships
- An ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Highly motivated individual with results oriented mentality
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enterprise-wide program operation experience (focal, market analysis, job code architecture, new program design and implementation)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.