Playdemic are looking for a User Acquisition Exec to set up and deliver our online advertising campaigns, attracting high-quality users to our free-to-play mobile hit game Golf Clash.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of running KPI-based advertising campaigns with a focus on statistical analysis.
You will report into the Head of User Acquisition and work closely with the Analytics team, implementing advertising campaigns across media channels such as Google Adwords, Snapchat, Twitter and video ad networks.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to progress in the advertising and mobile gaming industry with one of the region's fastest growing companies.
- Planning and setup of mobile ad campaigns on a variety of media channels.
- Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of ad performance KPIs based on creative/audience targeting/ad partner selection using ad buying and bid management software.
- Conduct data analysis and work with the Analytics team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimisations.
- Developing new creative concepts and ad copy that will engage and acquire new players.
- Working with external attribution providers to ensure all campaigns are successfully tracked.
- Liaising closely with external ad suppliers to ensure campaign KPIs are being met.
- Full reporting of results where necessary.
Core Skills and Experience:
- Experience of running mobile ad campaigns measuring against downstream performance metrics.
- Proven working experience of dealing with large amounts of data, turning information into actionable insights.
- Familiar with the setup and usage of online advertising measurement systems.
- Understanding of bid management software.
- Educated to degree level preferably in a maths or science-based subject.
- Numerically minded - advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Passionate about digital marketing and data.
Founded in 2010 by leading Games Industry entrepreneurs, Playdemic is a developer and publisher of mobile games, focused on creating premium free-to-play game services for iOS, Android and Facebook platforms. We are a highly ambitious company committed to making chart-topping products. Our culture and values place great emphasis upon open communication, autonomy and empowerment. We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be and giving them the tools to achieve their goals.
Golf Clash has been downloaded over 40 million times on iOS and Android and is the number 1 grossing mobile sports game in the US. The game won "Best Mobile Game" at the 2018 BAFTA Awards and Mobile Game Awards.
Acquired by Traveller's Tales, part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the makers of best-selling LEGO titles including "LEGO Star Wars" and "LEGO Dimensions", Playdemic is embarking on its next exciting chapter and we're looking forward to lovingly crafting the next generation of LEGO mobile titles. As a result, we're looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join us on the next part of our journey.
Playdemic offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly - one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we're most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We expect high levels of ambition and innovation from our colleagues and an ability to flourish within the dynamic entertainment industry in which the company operates.