Creative Assembly is currently searching for a candidate with a strong interest in planning and managing a portfolio of online live services.
You will join a team responsible for Total War Live Services, including online content, e-commerce and games services.
Your data-driven and player-driven approach will help you define the optimal strategies and experiences for Total War Live Services, and your collaborative, global mindset will help build partnerships with game teams, development allies and publishing partners.
On a day-today basis, you'll partner with product development on product strategy and feature decisions, ensuring alignment to long-range Total War Live Services plans, player needs and market trends.
You'll own and champion the Live Services feature/project priority list, as a sub-set of Game Directors' priorities, and work closely with Business Intelligence to define, monitor and regularly review key performance indicators (KPIs) and sales trends within our Live Services.
You'll use service data and player insights to optimize the player journey, reduce churn and sustain engagement throughout Total War live services and online properties, recommending and managing actions to improve Live Services ARM KPIs.
Helping to create and execute content roadmaps, programs, and live events to achieve business goals is key. You'll also manage in-game and online Live Service e-Commerce and in-game events to drive target KPIs for the studio.
Attendance at real-world and online events occasionally to evangelize Total War Live Services, as well as gathering anecdotal sentiment and competitor analysis to inform Live Services optimization.
The role will develop strong working relationships with multiple agencies and coordinate interagency teams, while supporting the Total War Live Services Project Lead to build brand and service strategies that accelerate the growth of all Total War games.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Passion for videogames, preferably online games and/or strategy titles
- Extensive experience in product management, live operations, marketing and/or business strategy
- Demonstrable experience working with online service; clear understanding of the impact of a Live Service
- Ability to understand convert competitive/data/market/product analysis and player insights into brand and live operations strategies
- Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to show leadership, work alongside and present to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated and well-organized self-starter
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience working with external agencies and international partners
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects andour legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.