C++ Game Developer Candy Crush Franchise
We are looking for a passionate and talented Mobile Game Developer to bring our current and future games to new and exciting heights. We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and fun individuals to join our team, and in return, we can offer you a fun and creative working environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company's success.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues you will have a part in creating and maintaining our mobile casual games. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, testing and implementing game features
* Taking an active part in game creation
* Maintaining and optimizing new and existing game features
* Contributing high quality and well-structured code to our global code base
* Sharing knowledge and helping colleagues
Skills to create thrills
In our opinion, programming experience and dedication for gaming as well as the willingness to share great ideas are equally valued. Are you a passionate and creative teammate? Who you are:
* You enjoy programming in C++
* You are passionate about games and would love to create the next big mobile hit
* Possess a high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver
* Capable of taking technical ownership for a product or project
* Experience with Android or iOS development
* Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.