We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our Stockholm studio .
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our growing team and create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of King games.
Skills to create Thrills
* A creative person with a passion for games.
* Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
* Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
* Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
* Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
* A well-developed sense of composition and colour
* Substantial interest in form and typography
* Used to working with Adobe CS package
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Tasty Bonus Skills
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
* Skills in animation and special effects
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
We're champions of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and champions of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom? - Comprehensive relocation package
People come from all over the world to work with us, and we want every single one of them to feel at home. To do so, we help you out as much as we can with our relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here, the cost of shipping your gadgets or helping you with estate agents. See more about our relocation process at: https://jobs.king.com/benefits#relocation
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please submit your application in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great Saga needs all kinds of Heroes - that's why we hire all sorts of talent.