Senior Technical Recruiter - King Advertising
King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) is building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers. Our advertising business is still very much in startup mode and one of the big growth areas for the rest of 2018 is our Engineering team.
We've just hired a VP of Engineering and next we want to build out the tech capabilities. Whilst we're already supported in some areas by King's Shared Tech teams in Europe, we are building a dedicated engineering and product team in San Francisco.
But we can't build a talented Engineering Team without a talented Tech Recruiter. Want to be part of something big? Want to help us hire more amazing people? Keep reading.
For us, finding people who share our company values is as important as finding the right technical abilities. You can find out more about our values and culture by clicking the link above
If you want to get a feel for what it's like working at King, check out our YouTube page:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40FE7507486ED063
Your role within our Kingdom
We want to create an amazing experience for our candidates as well as the hiring managers. No two days will ever be the same but there are some things core to your role as you'd expect. Here's a snapshot of the things you'll be doing:
* Be the owner of each vacancy. Treat each like a project. Guide your hiring manager through the process, help them understand the market and get hiring!
* Create sourcing plans to hire the best people in the world. Leave no stone unturned and bring the best people to the table. We support full relocation for every hire so the world is your oyster when it comes to finding candidates.
* Provide updates and brief reports to the Advertising leadership team helping them understand progress, challenges and opportunities to improve.
* Work in collaboration with the dedicated inhouse Talent Sourcing Team who will provide support to your hiring.
* Look for opportunities to attend or host events at our offices to help promote King as a great place to work.
* Contribute to key recruitment projects which help the overall HR and company strategy - this year we're doing a refresh of our EVP, referrals policy and a Game Jam - a competition for external game makers to create a game from scratch which will be judged by King. It's pretty fun!
Skills to create thrills
You don't need to have worked for an advertising or ad tech company before. That would help but you should be experienced at hiring engineering / tech talent. Knowledge of The Bay Area is going to help so we'll give priority to any candidates with this experience.
* Great at sourcing using whatever skills or tools you have, but curious enough to keep an eye on anything new
* Focus on continual improvement in how you recruit bringing innovative solutions into your day to day work
* You will be a key contributor in shaping our practices to maintain King as an employer of choice
* You naturally make resourcing plans that are flexible and scalable and you keep your businesses regularly informed
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.