IT Support Engineer
Our growing office is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to facilitate the creation of casual games played by millions of users daily.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be responsible for providing a superior level of IT support services to the employees of King. You are highly technical and an expert working within environments where Windows, Mac OSX and Linux co-exist in harmony. You will have proven commercial experience working in a fast growing company within an IT Support Function. You will also:
* Provide end user support for applications and systems like MS Office, VPN, IP Phones (Cisco), Mobile Phones and video conferencing systems
* Work with all of the normal IT support tools including but not limited to: Active Directory, Exchange, antivirus, imaging (SCCM and MDT), MobileIron, disk encryption, spam management (Proofpoint)
* Ensure joiners and leavers IT requirements are managed correctly
* Manage the IT assets through their entire lifecycle from acquisition to disposal
* Gather and translate user expectations to technical solutions
* Create and update documentation using a wiki (Confluence)
* Mentor customers and deliver end user training
* Monitor and manage the IT ticket queue to ensure SLA's are achieved
Skills to create thrills
* You are a customer service oriented team player who possesses excellent organisational skills
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and email systems (Exchange)
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Windows applications such as Microsoft Office suite.
* Aware of security standards to protect personal IT devices
* A good understanding of Internal networks (routing, DNS, DHCP, etc)
* Experience supporting and collaborating with remote/offshore teams and customers
* 2 years experience in hardware installation and troubleshooting of PC's and Macs This includes working with hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, PSUs, GPUs, soundcards, monitors etc.
* Knowledge in Printers and Microsoft Printer Server.
* ITIL Version 3 experience a bonus skill
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Ability to travel between King offices as required
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.