Senior UI Artist
We are looking for a talented Senior UI Artist to join our growing games studio.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our growing Art team and create interfaces for new IP that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of King games.
Skills to create thrills
* A creative person with a passion for games who has worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
* Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
* Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
* Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
* Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
* A well-developed sense of composition and colour
* Substantial interest in form and typography
* Used to working with Adobe CS package Good communication and organizational skills
* Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
* Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
* Skills in animation and special effects
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English and don't forget to include your portfolio!