Quality Assurance Tester
Job ID 2018-2325
Category QA & Dev Support
Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects currently in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video games!
We are looking for someone to join our team from July 2017 to December 2017. As a QA Tester, you will have good working knowledge of compliance and guidelines and will call on your previous experience in the video game console QA environment. This position will work closely with the development team to achieve high levels of quality assurance by testing aspects of game development which will ultimately help deliver on well-tested, high-quality games.
- Complete tasks set in the QA task plan.
- Perform testing on games and other software to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability/functionality/consistency and hardware/software compatibility.
- Ensure the quality of the game build process by performing build verification testing.
- Defect tracking administration and reporting.
- Monitor product quality, and ensuring issues are properly classified and communicated.
- Coordinate with QA Project Manager to ensure builds are delivered and defects reported quickly and efficiently.
- 1-3 years of QA experience for console gaming
- You have shipped at least one commercial console game
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma is preferred but not mandatory
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.