Product Release Manager
You're eager to support growing teams and products while ensuring consistent open communication channels. Your have a natural ability to establish and communicate clear goals to ensure the final product is timely and of high quality. As a natural organizer, you’re skilled at managing many moving parts across different functions in order to steer to a clear vision. As an effective communicator, you have an ability to work alongside cross-functional teams, building relationships with both technical and non-technical people. You are proactive in managing release cycles and process improvement and you thrive in a fast-paced setting.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for Product Release Manager to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
As a Product Release Manager , you will:
- Work with Quality Assurance, Certification/Finaling, Legal, Engineering, Production, Business Development, and Marketing teams to ensure all departments are accountable and ready for each Milestone/Gate.
- Create and Maintain a weekly email report that shows the status of the games to any applicable stakeholders.
- Identify production issues and conflicts between schedule, and offer solutions.
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with internal and external stakeholders on the status of game content, assets, and features while also identify any obstacles or issues needing attention.
- Multitask between several projects and communicate personal scope and priorities.
- Suggest and lead process improvement initiatives in an ever evolving environment.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. This is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of project management experience in entertainment and/or software development industry.
- Experience in a leadership role with strong timeline management skills
- Deep understanding of games as a service business model
- High degree of initiative and the ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve
- Experience in an administrative position when creating, managing, auditing personnel roles and responsibilities in First Party tools and applications.
- Knowledge of the Submission, Review, Conflict, and Resolution process with the Amazon, Apple, Google, and other first party Platforms.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next generation technology are the hallmark of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.