Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Romania is looking for talented Marketing Artists to join our Marketing Assets team.
Responsible for supporting the marketing assets needs of the project, your main focus will be on capturing gameplay content and delivering various assets in a wide range of formats, to be used in world-wide marketing materials.
• Capture gameplay screenshots and videos in various dimensions and formats and process them directly or provide them to other design and video teams for further production
• Retouch 2D and 3D images, manipulate image composition
• Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations)
• Assist in creating other visuals: mock-ups, invitations, posters, t-shirt designs, etc.
• Reporting to the Marketing Artists Team Lead
• Excellent Adobe Photoshop experience, able to work on high resolution images (2K and above), but also at pixel level
• Good composition and framing skills, exceptional eye for contrast and color
• Strong Adobe Premiere experience, some knowledge of audio editing
• Basic to medium Adobe After Effects knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of image and video formats, compression settings and resolutions
• Passionate gamer, versatile, able to approach different game genres (from hardcore to casual)
• Good spoken and written communication English skills
• Artistic sensibility, creative, strong critical sense, able to evaluate the assets from the consumer's point of view
• Organized, efficient and autonomous, able to work under pressure and to comply with deadlines
• Good initiative, self-motivation, problem solving skills
• Works well in a collaborative team environment, and is able to accept and follow directions
• Experience creating video game assets and a strong portfolio are a plus
• Experience in working in a video game development studio is an advantage
• Traditional art skills, drawing
• Interest in contemporary media: graphic novels, movies, animation, other elements of pop culture
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard
Please forward your CV and Portfolio to the following email address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted for a test.