Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a Tracking QA Tester you will be responsible for assuring the data quality of a large variety of games on mobile platforms. You will be working with our proprietary tools to identify and report any issues with our tracking data. Your activity will involve working in groups of 2-3 people within a small team.
- Very good level of English;
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing;
- Able to understand the data management system and translate a problem into a clear and accurate bug;
- A sharp eye for details;
- Capacity to follow checklists with precision;
- Able to adapt to changes and quick learner;
- Willing to share the knowledge with the team;
- Able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback;
- Ability to optimize working flow processes and implement new procedures is an advantage;
- Technical knowledge about the most popular mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8) can be a plus.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- Passion for video games
- Mandatory requirement: High-school graduation diploma
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Fruit Day
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard