Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Organizes, uploads and updates the User Acquisition assets on the marketing server (following certain instructions provided by User Acquisition Assets Manager)
- Verifies physical presence of certain materials on the marketing server (following internal documents)
- Follows the flow of the creative process for User Acquisition materials and communicates with other teams and managers to offer them feedback on the status of User Acquisition assets requested.
- Verifies that User Acquisition assets are according to technical specs (size, format etc).
- Follows the assets' translation & localization process.
- Must ensure all assets are delivered within the requested deadline.
- Will upload the assets in the internal tool and notify the teams once the request is complete.
- Addresses other requests and reports coming from the User Acquisition Assets Manager.
Determined contract: 1 year 4 months (replacement maternity leave)
- Very well organized person
- Patience and very good attention to details
- English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team
- MS Excel knowledge
- Interest in games and gaming industry is a plus
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Fruits day
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard