Junior Programmatic Marketing Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to further enhance King's digital buying efforts within the programmatic space. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, data orientated environment whilst working collaboratively across multiple parts of our business. A performance focused, analytical mind-set and desire to develop a deeper understanding of the programmatic ecosystem are essential.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement industry leading optimisation strategies across multiple Demand Side Platforms
* Cultivate and develop key relationships across the RTB space
* Traffic, execute and optimise programmatic campaigns
* Utilise first, second and third party data effectively within campaigns
* Monitor and report on campaign performance
* Deep dive analysis to help inform optimisation strategy
* Champion RTB best practices and communicate programmatic learnings back to the wider business
Skills to Create Thrills
We are looking for a candidate who is able to deliver against business objectives and who uses good judgement to improve our programmatic efforts. Other skills include:
* Maths, Science or equivalent analytical degree OR at least 6 months experience in a client-side or media agency role.
* Solid understanding of mobile display, video RTB, rich media and app downloads
* A passion for learning and challenging oneself
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent work ethics and a hands-on mentality
* Strong statistical and analytical skills
* Great communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience in performance driven digital advertising within a biddable / real time bidding (RTB) environment
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.