Wargaming Sydney is seeking a UI Programmer to join our studio.
Your primary responsibility will be implementing in-game user interface and menus as well as developing related tools features. You will undertake solving complex programming problems. Your expertise should be used to anticipate technical problems and provide realistic solutions.
What you will bring:
- Keen interest in interface design and related technologies
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Scaleform, QT, Unreal (Game UI) or other UI middleware
- Ability to write clear, concise code & document implemented features
- Knowledge of current trends in UX design
- Knowledge of multimedia integration
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience in shipping game titles is a plus
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Good performance analysis and optimisation skills
We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We work on challenging and dynamic projects.
- We have a games room with the latest game consoles, table tennis, and guitars.
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruits.
- Every Tuesday we sit down and break bread together.
- We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, and more...
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions, genders and orientations. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment, in any form.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.