Senior Games Producer
Sydney-based indie studio working on its first title, a location-based multiplayer mobile games
Project manager from pre-production to live service
Understands the intricate balance of business, creative and tech that leads to a great game.
Facilitate and organise the work of a multidisciplinary team and keep on track to find the best solutions to meet goals within a timeline.
- Work with the CEO and senior team managers to execute on goals and priorities, assess risks and develop production plans.
- Organise a multidisciplinary team using Agile methodology.
- Identify challenges and facilitate problem-solving to meet deadlines.
- Adapt and manage changes in a dynamic startup environment.
- Participate in reviews of the game and constructive feedback to improve our product.
- Foster an environment where concerns and ideas from all team members are heard, understood and considered, so everyone can produce their best work.
- Liaise with external partners such as platform holders and contractors as necessary to launch and maintain an outstanding product.
- Significant experience in managing multidisciplinary team through the launch of live service games (5+ years and some titles shipped)
- Excellent understanding of prioritisation and sequencing of tasks on a games project
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Strong understanding of technical front-end and back-end solutions, art pipelines and game design process
- Strong personal drive and ability to lead a team to deliver high quality results on schedule
- Good knowledge of project management, especially Agile development principles
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and collaborate with others to get their best work
- Ability to moderate creative discussions to find solutions that have the right balance of business, creative and technical considerations
- Attention to detail
- You’ve worked in free-to-play and/or mobile development before.
- You’ve developed or led the development of software projects and/or games in Unity.
- You know Confluence and Jira.
- You’ve handled pre-production, production, launch and live service cycles.
- You have experience with analytics and revenue optimisation.
- A place on a fully-funded, collaborative team
- Pay based on experience
- A chance to develop a game from start to years into live service
- An opportunity to grow into more responsibilities as the team expands.
- Relocation support. While Sydney-based applicants are preferred, open to applicants Australia-wide.
You must be authorized to work in Australia as a citizen, permanent resident or current holder of a 457 visa.
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0)427 690 971
www conkerberry com au