Product Owner - King SDK
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our SDK teams which develops the SDK that powers all of the King games, running on more than 200 million devices. The SDK is the single point of access to all of King's infrastructure and ties in to both internal and external systems and you will be representing our team both internally and externally.
With over 300 million monthly active users and an unceasing commitment to the player experience, King is uniquely positioned to revolutionize how mobile games connect marketers and gamers - we wholeheartedly believe we can increase both engagement and monetization and we have the untapped network, portfolio and a team of ad industry veterans to deliver on this promise.
Your role within our Kingdom
Our teams are composed of C++/native developers, QA engineers, tech writers and Agile team coaches. We avoid hierarchy and encourage our teams to fill the gaps, but we expect most of your time will be spent as follows:
* Communicating in a proactive way to find, collect, discuss, filter, prioritize, manage and present the product backlog
* Oversee internal and external dependencies
* Manage stakeholders at all levels, up to and occasionally including C-level
* Work closely with our Product Managers and Engineering Directors, who own the business pillars, to decompose business requirements into development tasks
* Motivate the team to produce outstanding products
* Work with the team and the agile team coaches to continuously improve the way we work with backlogs, impediments, technical debt and priorities
* Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions
* Understand, partake in and discuss key architecture and technical decisions
Skills to create thrills
You're passionate about gaming and products. You're a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives. Other skills include:
* Experience working as Product Manager or Product Owner within the field of complex technologies
* Experience working with agile development teams and processes
* Experience in leading and managing people to great performance and engagement
* A great team player able to work effectively with people across different locations
* Excellent communicator and facilitator with superb spoken, written and presentation skills
* Comfortable interacting with everyone from Developers and Data Scientists to Executives
* Not afraid to be hands-on when necessary
* Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time
* Experience working within Ad Tech or games.
* Experience working in areas with high focus on the user experience.
* Technical background with several years as an accomplished Developer, System Administrator or Systems Architect
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.