C++ Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a talented C++ Developer to join one of the world's biggest live game franchises - Candy Crush!
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues, you will take create and maintain one of our biggest live titles. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Design, architect, test and implement game features
* Take an active part in game creation
* Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for programming and are committed to quality and polish. You are genuinely excited about making games - whether you have done so professionally already or are looking to join the industry! As a developer you are also analytical and naturally curious about understanding the entire tech stack. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game. Other skills include:
* Proven experience within software development
* Deep knowledge of C++ and at least one other programming language
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Passion for software development and OO Design
* Working with content pipelines
* Previous experience in game development
* Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.