The producer is responsible for managing a game project to finish within budget, time and scope. He/she will coordinate the team's progress, ensuring deliverables are met to quality and in a timely manner, and report progress to management.
- Set up and track resource budgets and development plans
- Risk and issue management
- Manage communication between management, team and client
- Perform the role of Scrum product owner
- C ommunicate and promote project vision
disired skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in game production
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools
bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with virtual reality
- Enthusiastic gamer
HOW ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON?
- Delevery-focused with an eye for quality
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
- EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.