Senior Manager, Global Employer Brand
We're looking for an inspiring Global Employer Brand Manager with experience of developing, and implementing impactful strategies that help us attract the best talent. Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile and tech & creative focused environment, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience from people focused recruitment, marketing & brand roles. You will support the successful evolution of our integrated employer value proposition - Seriously Playful. You'll be able to work with a diverse range of geographically dispersed stakeholder teams and partners to really put yourself in our employee's shoes and identify opportunities to continually add new value to both candidate and new employee experience. You know how to make the most of social media and are passionate about the current and future trends emerging in the digital recruitment marketplace, helping to really bring to life an organisations brand and culture.
This role could be based in Stockholm.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you have a passion for people and employer branding then this could be the right job for you! Together with colleagues within our Employer Brand & Inclusion Team, you will support the creation of our employee value proposition (EVP). You will jointly own the implementation of our sourcing & attraction engagement strategies with key stakeholders across King. You will play critical role in both the operational and strategic work for global events and projects across our employee lifecycle that help reinforce the King brand. As part of the King branding team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your people/HR and marketing experience.
* Evolve our existing EVP to reflect King's culture now and for the future, implementing an engaging and inspiring set of strategies to help achieve it
* Initiate and drive high profile, global and local projects that enable the successful delivery of our EVP centring on 2 critical pillars - external market brand awareness & talent attraction
* Project manage and oversee a global event and communication plan to reinforce our employer brand messages through relevant new employee lifecycle stages, touchpoints, materials and creative content/assets
* Build trusted partnerships with teams from across Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, People Analytics, Brand and PR & Comms to deliver consistently high-quality solutions that help us attract, develop and retain our talent
* Support key employer branding opportunities and campaigns for target groups & communities that demonstrate commercial impact for King e.g careers fairs, meet ups, expos & conferences, study visits, targeted projects etc
* Work with Director of Employer Branding & Inclusion to partner with key stakeholders across King to understand shifting business needs and adapt plans in an agile way to support them
* Develop a range of relevant and measurable data metrics & KPI's to track performance of investments & resources, refocusing when needed to make most impact
* Participate in various internal and external networks within the recruiting & branding area
* Act as subject matter expert regarding campaigning and events globally
Skills to create thrills
You will approach your work with a balance of commerciality and creativeness, with an eye for detail and super high quality. As a Global Employer Brand Manager you should be analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the target groups, getting under the skin of what makes people tick! And, of course, you'll need to have a passion for people and marketing to be able to represent King as an ambassador in many different forums.
* Great understanding of the how we can attract the best talent in our markets to achieve our strategic goals
* Expertise in creating, running and measuring successful recruitment campaigns
* Experience managing social media accounts e.g. Glassdoor, Linked In, Insta, Tumblr, Twitter etc
* Ability to stand alone and act fast
* Able to effectively plan, manage & reforecast a budget
* Proven experience in driving Employer Branding projects
* Passionate about engaging with people
* Structured and quality awareness
* Ability to act with business mind-set and identifying alternative ways of being even better
* Experience of influencing in an org with a geographically dispersed footprint
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.