The Senior Producer is responsible for managing a complex virtual reality game project to finish within budget, time and scope. As product owner, he/she will uphold the project vision and guard the overall quality of the final product.
WHAT'S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
- Game Programming VR Games!
- Set up and monitor resource budgets and development plans
- Communicate and safeguard project vision
- Manage communication between management, team and client
- Risk and issue management
- Perform the role of Scrum product owner
- Management and coaching of production staff at Force Field
Desired skills and experience:
- 6+ years' experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects, preferably on multiple platforms
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel and other project management tools
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with Virtual Reality
- Enthusiastic gamer
HOW ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON?
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented - a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
- EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge
- Benefits according to experience and job
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam