Senior Producer (Development and Operations) – EA Motive - Montreal, Canada
As a Senior Producer - Development and Operations, your main task is to collaborate with the executive producer in all aspects of game development and operation. This includes setting the development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
You will be involved in a high level of interaction with team members, development partners, studio management and EA executives.
Founded in July 2015 by Jade Raymond, EA Motive is one of the newest development studios in the EA family. The studio was created specifically to specialise in “AAA” action-adventure games and cut its teeth developing the single-player campaign for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Since then highly acclaimed creative lead, Kim Swift (best known for her work at Valve with games such as Portal and Left 4 Dead), has joined the studio and the team is now hard at work on 2 new games, including an open-world action project that will allow them to flex their creative muscles and deliver the type of gameplay experience that’s yet to be seen in the console world.
If you are passionate about games and want to push the limits of your art, you should take advantage of this unique opportunity.
You will Need:
- 8+ years’ operations / production and leadership experience
- Extensive project management experience with AAA game franchises or similar software development projects
- Experience delivering quality AAA games from pre-production to launch
- In-depth knowledge of project operations
- Experience managing medium to large sized teams in the video game industry
- Experience managing large projects in line with to Agile project management principles and practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on complex problems when situation analysis requires in-depth assessment of various factors
Interested in hearing more on this unique opportunity? Get in touch with Simon Hope right away on +44 (0)1709 834777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org