Senior Producer (m/f)
King is looking for a Senior Producer with experience in developing new games...If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then we want you to join us! The ideal candidate is an expert in getting team members to work together to deliver an experience and features that our audience loves. Working with a team of developers and artists, you will be responsible for developing and operating a hugely successful mobile game.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Ensure a clear, holistic, actionable game vision that the team can support and align to and the vision is radiated effectively to enable team autonomy.
* Use available playtesting and validation methods to confirm the vision, experiential goals, and usability of the game, while mitigating experiential risks and adjust the game direction and/or alternative recommends as appropriate
* Understand F2P critical metrics and establishes how the game's vision, features and contents will drive each.
* Partner with Business Performance partners to understand and improve the game's performance.
* Work with craft leadership to set quality expectations across the game based on goals, development phase and King's current quality standards.
* Lead the game teams to enthusiastically identify and mitigate known and emerging problems and risks, and promote team-wide and partner visibility.
* Manage communication to and ensure alignment for stakeholders of various levels, from team members to executives.
* Continuously improve team organization around current goals, effectiveness and other context considerations, with agile coaching partners as relevant.
* Support teams in defining, evolving and embracing a positive team culture including identifying team morale and engagement issues stemming from internal and external sources, and troubleshoots them effectively, partnering with agile roles as needed.
* Use agile and lean production approaches based on game and team context, partnering closely with agile roles.
* Collaborate with senior craft team members to identify short- and medium-term staffing needs and coordinates filling them, while providing mitigation/contingencies.
Skills to create thrills
* Developed and released multiple free-to-play and/or mobile games.
* Experience in establishing, guiding, and radiating product vision and franchise/IP considerations with creative leads.
* Independent and driven leader for setting shared goal, multiple cross-discipline teams, and execution.
* Able to guide increasing product success through quantitative and qualitative player data.
* Ability to create a positive, evolving team culture and environment to support engagement, ownership, and accountability.
* Experience in applying agile practices to game development, and the contextual challenges it brings.
* Demonstrate analytical and data-informed decision-making.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Passion for games, especially mobile games.
Tasty Bonus skills
* Experience in game development crafts such as art, game design, engineering, QA/QC
* Experience with outsourcing or distributed teams/development
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Berlin
Situated in the central borough of Berlin Mitte, ours is a backdrop that's brimming with history. Culture vultures will find famous sites including Brandenburger Tor and Unter den Linden close by, along with the infamous suburb of Kreuzberg with its vintage markets and vibrant nightlife. A must-see in this melting pot of a city.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.