Working for InnoGames as a Community Manager is not only fun, it is also a giving and educational experience. As part of our Community Management Department, you get to be in direct contact with our customers, the players. You will work closely together with our Product Management and Marketing Department. For students, this job is a valuable opportunity to gather practical experience during your studies - independent of what you are studying. We are currently looking for Community Managers for the US market.
• Expanding and maintaining our game's online community
• Recruiting and supervising a support team
• Setting up and administrating our game's forum, and recruiting a forum team
• Establishing cooperations with fan sites and fan projects (such as magazines created by players)
• Maintaining and expanding our game's social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Planning and executing events and contests (in-game and on the forum)
• Solving payment issues of players and communication with our Payment Team
• Caring about product quality, reporting of issues in our bug-tracking system
• Providing development team with community feedback, taking part into forum discussions
• Reporting directly to the Lead Community Manager
• Excellent language skills in English (native speaker level, very good in writing)
• You enjoy written communication with players: drafting and publishing announcements, guides, responding to player inquiries, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (or similar)
• An affinity to video games, browser games or mobile games
• Team player, good task and team management; able to work well under pressure; able to do multi-tasking and to prioritize tasks independently
• Result-oriented and self-reliant way of working
• You are currently studying towards a degree in information technology, economics, or marketing
• Experience in community (e.g. as a forum moderator / administrator) or project management
Why work for us?
• An attractive and diverse part-time job (home office)
• Flexible working hours
• Constantly new challenges
• A lot of creative leeway and the opportunity to help shaping a young company
• A healthy and steadily growing company
We look forward to receiving your portfolio as well as your earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends