As internal Customer Support Manager - Payment you will strengthen the Community Management team of our award-winning games and solve payment issues of our players in close collaboration with our payment team.
• Taking care of payment support tickets
• Assisting in fraudulent transaction reviews
• Helping with filing chargeback reports
• Liaison between Payment and Community Management
• Giving feedback and designing improvements to current user support and payment flows
• Supervising and recruiting of a support team
• Solving payment issues of players and communicating with our Payment Team
• Close collaboration with the Senior Payment Manager, Head of Community Management, our Lead Community Managers, external Community Managers and the Payment Providers, as well as providing feedback for improvements, e.g. in our bug-tracking system
• Working with various payment methods and providers, incl. PayPal, Google and Apple
• Reporting to the Head of Community Management and assist them on a daily basis
• 2+ years of experience in Community Management or equivalent experience
• Knowledge about payment providers as well as Apple and Google consoles
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Communicative personality with strong negotiation skills
• Initial experience in leading teams
• Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, as well as a good knowledge of the trends and practices in the Games industry
• A service talent who loves to talk to people, who is always friendly and professional with a dedicated customer orientation
• Result-oriented, empathic and able to work independently, with a very good sense for a targeted approach to players and customers
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Customer Support Manager - Payment ? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends