Creative Assembly is looking for a talented animator who demonstrates outstanding all round creativity, artistic ability, and knowledge of game animations.
They will be an accomplished animator with the ability to produce stunning work, and experience in developing animation systems for games. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed creative skills and good technical ability
Reporting to the Lead Animator you'll be responsible for creating and implementing high quality animations and as a Senior Animator you'll be driving the team to make sure the standard is always pushed.
Communication, approachability and proactivity is vital for this role, as you will be expected to engage with other department to drive content and new concepts through.A thorough understanding of game pipelines and gameplay mechanics is essential in this role.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Must have experience dealing with gameplay animations and knowledge of implementing animations in-game
- Have an understanding of animation pipeline from conceptual phase to deployment
- Excellent problem-solving skills with emphasis on proactivity
- Excellent hand-key animation skills for both human and creatures
- Experience with key-frame animation
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work well within a small team with a passion for games
- Take constructive criticism very well and complete tasks by the assigned due dates
- A thorough understanding of game pipelines and gameplay mechanics
- Proficiency in Maya and/or Motionbuilder
- Experience with motion capture
Please submit a Portfolio/ Showreel link with your application to be considered for this role
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.