You will join a new but growing studio, partnering with a Creative Director to lead a small team from prototype to pre-production through launch and beyond. The Senior Producer is a champion who is always clearing obstacles, encouraging creative collaboration, and guiding the team to a successful finish for each challenge we take on.
Your role within our Kingdom
The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks both as an individual contributor on a small team and leadership as the team grows. Examples of regular tasks include:
* Run the team day to day, ensuring delivery on time and with quality. Manage the overall production schedule for the game so that it remains on track for agreed milestone dates.
* In partnership with the Creative Director, passionately advocate for the vision of the game with the team, partners and stakeholders.
* Formulate a strong opinion on the game and its quality, advocating for the intended player and community.
* Drive the validation, focus group and playtest strategy to solicit constructive feedback.
* Lead efforts to research and strategize around current trends in the competitive market
* Own and manage working with partner teams across King as well as any outsourcing needs.
* Directly manage members of the team and plan for the eventual scaling and hiring through production and launch.
Skills to create thrills
You're passionate about gaming, products and people. You're a leader who knows how to influence and support team delivery to reach objectives. Specifically:
* Have shipped and/or operated one or more free-to-play mobile games.
* Ability to communicate effectively with peers, executives, designers, artists, and developers and to influence effectively where there is no direct authority.
* Experience hiring and managing creative teams and delivering products on time
* Open to feedback and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and oral and written communications skills
* Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
* Passion for games (especially mobile games)
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in San Francisco
It's a small team out on the West Coast, but when it comes to platform partnerships, it's an invaluable one. With its mild climate, stunning scenery and cosmopolitan character, San Francisco is one of North Americas most beautiful and exciting cities. You'll find our studio within striking distance of the AT&T stadium and only a short tram ride away from the heart of the city.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.