Senior PR Manager - London, UK
As the Senior PR Manager you will be responsible for the development, promotion and implementation of PR plans for multi-format videogame releases for one of the world's best known video games publishers.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be collaborating with all relevant departments and stakeholders as well as managing relationships with external agencies to ensure that releases have an incredible impact.
This is a brilliant opportunity, especially if you have extensive experience in video games marketing and PR.
- Degree level qualification preferably in Business, PR or Marketing
- Substantial experience in PR management within the games, tech, media or entertainment industries
- Proven track record of several successful PR campaigns
- Experience with a variety of different IPs, preferably including AAA games, movies or other entertainment properties and licensed products from substantial entertainment and sports franchises
- Experience managing budgets in excess of £150k
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely well organised, with strong administrational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiating skills
- Effective team player
- PR agency experience
- Experience of line management responsibility
- Plan and develop the PR strategy and events for multi-format videogame releases in the UK
- Develop strategies tailored to the local market
- Ensure that PR timelines, budgets, milestones, and deliverables are met
- Lead UK PR events and initiatives
- Manage assigned PR and Communications agencies and the distribution of press materials
- Creation of territory specific press releases, product presentations, media blasts etc.
- Frequent interaction with the Head of Marketing and Communications as well as collaboration with other departments
- Effective collaboration with cross-promotional partners and licensors, ensuring maximum efficiency and awareness is achieved
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external agencies
- Analysis and redefinition of PR channels through coverage and campaign reporting
- Line Management of one (or more) members of the team
- Perform other duties as required by the Head of Marketing and Communications
Interested in this role? Contact Chris on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org