Localisation Editor (6-Month Contract) – London, UK
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled native French speaker with fluent English skills. Please note that this is a 6-month contract role.
As a Localisation Editor you will work closely with the other localisation editors, translators and project co-ordinators on rules and in game texts, as well as related materials (including strategy guides, game web sites etc.) in French. This will require extensive knowledge of French colloquial slang, phraseologies, and nuances.
This role is a minimum 6-month fixed term contract, which is anticipated to commence between April and June 2018.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ editing experience. Including publishing under regular deadlines, as well as editing, or rewrite in their localisation language
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Detailed oriented
- Team player
- Native level French and fluent English
- Experience utilizing specialized technical programs to edit files is essential
- Editing, including content and copy editing of rules and other game-related texts
- Editing (for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and language-specific slang) in French from translated documents
- Daily interaction and collaboration with translators
- Regular reporting of progress to in-house management
Interested? Contact Dan on email@example.com or call 01709 834 777