Animator – Edinburgh, UK
Are you an Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development?
Our client is looking for you to work alongside their animation team to create believable high-quality character animations.
You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time as the animation pipeline begins to grow and develop.
You will Need:
- Previous games industry experience
- Excellent character animation skills
- Good Knowledge of Motion Builder/Maya
- A general understanding of rigging
- Team Player
You will Be:
- Creating high quality animations
- Ensuring that animations work as intended in the game
- Collaborate with other disciplines to iterate and improve how animations work in the game
Interested in this role? Contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org