One of Europe’s largest independent games developers, our client works on some of the top franchises in the world, for top publishers. They have a proud history of developing talent from within our business and through consistent levels of growth have created many opportunities for their staff.
They now need another experienced Maya Animator to join their in-house animation team and work on one of their largest current unannounced projects. You will need to excel at convincing character animation and working as part of a team!
- A minimum of 2 years games animation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of animating using Maya, with outstanding animation skills demonstrating knowledge and application of weight, timing, pace, poses and storytelling
- Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design
- Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
- Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style as demanded by the project
- Work with the animation team, demonstrating strong time management skills to ensure tasks are completed on schedule to required standard
- Work effectively with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code) to ensure the animation process is responding to the demands of the project whilst maintaining its aesthetic quality
- A relevant degree would also be preferred.
Interested in this role? Contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com