This is your chance to join one of the UK's most stable studios, with over 30 years in the game-making business. They've dedicated every moment to kicking out one beloved, critically acclaimed AAA title after another, and in that time have come to believe in the importance of having fun every single day, infusing it into everything they create.
They are looking for a Technical Animator who has the experience and the passion to work on unique and innovative AAA game experiences. You will be working with their Lead & Principal Technical Animators as well as game engineers to help develop and implement state-of-the art animation state machines which solve both technical animation issues and show off the animations to their very best!
- At least one full project cycle working as a Technical Animator with state machine systems.
- A thorough knowledge of Unreal, although working in other animation systems such as Unity, CryEngine or Endorphin is acceptable.
- Up to date knowledge of current technical animation techniques and systems.
- Knowledge of IK setup and implementation including driven bones and ragdoll.
- An understanding of Unreal native C++ code for technical animation purposes.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/C#/C++/HLSL.
Interested in this role? Contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org