Mid-Senior Animator – Frankfurt, Germany
Would you like to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed?
Are you an experienced Animator with 4+ years in the industry and 2+ games under your belt?
This is your opportunity to work on implementing phenomenal animations, creating key frame animations as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets on an highly anticipated title.
Our client is a leading independent studio based in Germany, at the forefront of AAA experiences. Working on a highly anticipated title, this role is ideal if you are looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement.
Why You Should Apply:
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”
- 4+ years’ professional experience as an animator in video games
- Shipped (from pre-production to release) 2+ large scale, 3D titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
- Passion for game development
- Thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from concept to implementation
- Expert knowledge of Maya and other equivalent software
- Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals
- Knowledge of CryEngine
- Motion Capture experience (Motionbuilder)
- Knowledge of Cinematography
- Experience with rigging
- Interest in science-fiction genres and themes
- Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
Interested in this role? Contact Dan Hawkins on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org