Senior FP&A Analyst
Kingsters in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, accounting, compliance, and project management.
If you're a Finance professional that dreams of ripping off that corporate attire and pulling on a pair of jeans, there's an opportunity for you here.
Your role within our Kingdom
This is an exciting time for King Finance, and we are looking for an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team responsible for full finance support to multiple studios at King.
* Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis to improve business performance and support decision making
* Integrate finance into the business by providing value through provision of quality, accurate information showing performance against plans with variance, identifying key drivers supported by analysis
* Preparation of monthly reporting packs containing both financial and non-financial KPIs, and commentary
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and fully compliant with accounting policies
* Excel modelling and creation and maintenance of Budgeting & Forecasting models to support the forecasting and budgeting processes of revenue, costs and headcount
* Developing and maintaining dashboards; weekly flash forecasts; monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for revenue for internal and external partners
* Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team, the finance team and for board reporting
* Own the financial data, ensuring its accuracy, completeness and compliance with AB policies
* Preparation/review of the monthly income statements, prepare/review balance sheet reconciliations, provide analytics on movements and explain nature of balances
* Review/approve postings done by Shared Services (e.g. automated accruals, prepayments etc.)
* Preparation of month end journals (incl. manual accruals, prepayments, reclassifications etc)
Skills to create thrills
You will have experience within a global mobile gaming company or a company with a similar business model. You should have an understanding of the full range of revenue drivers and marketing channels open to an online business like ours.
* The ability to support in modelling, planning and packaging budget and forecasting decks for presentation to board level
* The ability to support on delivery of regular forecasting for internal and external stakeholders
* Able to maintain quality work and meet rigorous deadlines
* Advanced excel modelling skills is a requisite
* Good experience of Oracle & Hyperion (or similar systems)
* Ability to research, extract and understand relevant data
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Fast learner and ability to pick up complex work quickly and with accuracy
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.