Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated windows administrator (f/m) to take care of all windows based computer systems within the company. As windows administrator you will cooperate with the senior system administrator to keep all it related things on track and to accelerate the digital highways inside staramba.
- Active Directory Management of user accounts and access rights
- Workstation setup and installation of IT equipment (notebook, monitor, telephone, etc.)
- User support and documentation of all internal IT processes
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of our Windows servers and peripheral hardware
- Ensure system availability and troubleshooting
- Support of our virtual desktop infrastructure
- Selection and implementation of new technologies in the Windows environment
- Training as IT specialist for system integration or with comparable qualification in an information technology profession
- Several years of experience in the system administration of a Windows-based enterprise network, perhaps even hosting customer systems
- Experience and interest in the administrative side of applications such as SQL Server Administration, Exchange, SCCM, CRM
- Fast comprehension and excellent error analysis capabilities
- Experience with virtualization tools such as VMware, vSphere and Horizon desirable
- Confident use of directory services (AD, eDir, LDAP)
- Expert knowledge of x86 architecture server systems in virtual or physical form
- Storage Systems (SAN, NAS) and Cloud Technologies
- Good knowledge of safety-related hardening of the above-mentioned components
- Ability to work in a team paired with independence and commitment
- Very good command of English and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English and German, skilled in verbal and written communication
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org