Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for an ambitious Tool Programmer to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience. The project is early stage and in stealth modus. You would be working closely with artists, level designers, riggers, further developers and QA with the overall goal of helping to realize the project's creative vision at the highest level. Qualified candidates need to be motivated and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and excited about exploring this new medium.
- Design and implementation of a solid and user friendly tool framework
- Solving problems and inefficiencies by troubleshooting, designing and coding solutions alongside studio and development teams.
- Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilize the current technology.
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game and our tools.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of programming experience with tools and applications
- Being able to use and improve an existing tool set
- Experience coding plugins (e.g. Hansoft, JIRA, Perforce, UE4, or similar)
- Excellent C/C++, C# and .Net skills
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of standard network programming techniques
- Experience with setting up and working with databases
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com