Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Artist with real-time experience to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience. The project is early stage and in stealth modus. You would be working closely with artists, level designers, riggers, further developers and QA with the overall goal of helping to realize the project's creative vision at the highest level. Qualified candidates need to be motivated and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and excited about exploring this new medium.
- Build highly optimized particle system, post-process and material based visual effects
- Develop solutions in Unreal Engine for efficient approximations of costly rendering features
- Ensuring all effects can be integrated with minimal performance implications
- Communicate with the Art Director, programmers and designers to define and collaborate on the aesthetic vision of the game
- A minimum of 3 years' professional game development experience, VR experience is a plus
- Expert experience in at least one 3D and one 2D industry standard DCC package
- Proficiency in shader creation within the Unreal Editor and VFX related texturing
- Experience in creating complex post-process effects, incorporating blueprint script
- Excellent understanding of technical limitations and good technical problem-solving skills
- Generalist experience around modelling, animation, texturing and lighting
- Ability to take on large and complex tasks and self-manage on-time delivery
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Experience with Unreal Engine is expected, additional experience with other engines is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent extensive work experience
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with development prospects in an international company
- A self-dependent activity and challenge in a varied work environment
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org