Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Artist- Conversion (f/m) to bring our cutting edge VR Experience to modern day gaming plattforms and assist in the conversion of existing content. Positioned in our Research and Development Unit you will report to the Head of R&D.
- Porting of Oculus Rift VR Experience to Vive, Micosoft MR Headsets and Samsung Gear
- Automation of porting in co-operation with the R&D Department
- Evaluation and revision of the transferability of game design
- Close cooperation with Game Design, Technical Artists, Game Artists, Gameplay Programmer and R&D Department
- Achieve a photorealistic look while maintaining high performance
- Advanced knowledge in 3Ds Max, Maya, Photoshop
- Expert knowledge in Unreal Engine 4 and Simplygon
- An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization
- Excellent ability to create textures and work with complex shaders
- Photoreal game dev experience is a bonus.
- Must be able to work independently while working on set tasks from the schedule
- Must have the ability to problem solve and define best work practices within the assigned area of work
- Strong English communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to job firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com