Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others.
We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for an experienced senior system administrator (f/m) to tackle all it obstacles standing in Starambas way to success. As senior system administrator you will report directly to the CTO and will cooperate with the windows administrator to staramba.
- Administration of internal systems/cloud infrastructure
- Optimization and expansion of internal development infrastructure (CI/CD)
- Development and maintenance of tools for the automation of configuration, installation and deployment
- Work with current technologies such as Microservices, Spring Boot, AWS Services based on cloud infrastructure
- Planning, conception, commissioning and operation of complex Linux systems
- Responsible for setup and configuration of server and cloud infrastructures
- Support of the systems as well as processing and prioritization of open tickets
- Incident and problem management
- Further development of virtualization solutions
- Perl/Bash Scripting
- Completed training as IT specialist (m/f) system integration or similar training
- Experience in system administration
- Good to very good knowledge of Linux (Debian, Suse, RedHat) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure)
- Expertise in at least one virtualization technology (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM) and in the areas of network, routing and infrastructure
- Initial experience with load balancing and cluster systems
- Experience with web, application and mail servers (e. g. Apache, Tomcat, Postfix)
- Knowledge of at least one database (e. g. SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB)
- Interest in open source solutions
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of working with common automation tools such as boss, puppet, ansible or salt stack
- Programming knowledge in Java
- Affinity for new technologies and motivation to work in an international environment
- Fluent in English and German, skilled in verbal and written communication
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
- Knowledge of Mac OS is an advantage
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com