Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
We are looking for an ambitious senior project manager (f/m) to work on a new kind of virtual reality experience. The project is early stage and in stealth modus. You would be working closely with project managers, game designers, developers, artists, riggers, animators and QA with the ultimate goal of realizing the project's creative vision.
- Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking and facilitation of production schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved
- Optimization of workflows
- Weekly sprint planning
- Create cost calculations
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project management or production role in the gaming industry
- Expertise in project management software and bug tracking tools
- Successful track record of shipping products in the gaming industry
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with both technical and non-technical professionals
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A passion for organization and planning
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent extensive work experience
- Fluent in English and German, skilled in verbal and written communication
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
- Experience in managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Experience in developing and implementing workflows and work methods
- VR experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to email@example.com saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to firstname.lastname@example.org